Thanks TONI!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from its_virgil

its_virgil

...for making these pens look so nice. Toni did the hard work in making these PC covered tubes. They were very very close to the right diameter. all I had to do was a little sanding and apply the finish. Toni makes extremely gorgeous blanks and her customer service is second to none.

My apologies for the lint and dust on the pens. Man, is it hard to keep them clean. They look clean until the pictures are viewed. I just couldn't wait to get them posted. I'll set up my photo booth and take more for the website.
Do a good turn daily!
don

Attachments

• IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_0387.jpg
    IMG_0387.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0382.jpg
    IMG_0382.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 301
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

john l graham

Don those look superb. I have been wanting to try some of Toni's PC blanks. I have a few people that I think will appreciate them.
I am on my way to Wichita Falls as I type. Maybe we can meet up this time. I still have your number from a previous attempted visit. John

its_virgil

Thanks for the comments but most of the kudos need to go to Toni. Anyone who can sand and apply a finish can make these. I used CA as usual...which is the finish Toni suggested on her instructions.

John: I hope we can visit on this trip. Call me. I will be home all weekend and in the evenings.

Do a good turn daily!
Don

Don those look superb. I have been wanting to try some of Toni's PC blanks. I have a few people that I think will appreciate them.
I am on my way to Wichita Falls as I type. Maybe we can meet up this time. I still have your number from a previous attempted visit. John

Toni

Don the pens ALL came out really nice, great colorful collection you have there. I especially like how the fish life ones turned out.

ctubbs

Don, great hob on the pens. I do have one question, how long did you have to stand in like to get those beautiful blanks?
Charles

its_virgil

Not too long if I remember. I think it took me longer to decide on which ones to get than it did for them to arrive. Toni not only does excellent work she has excellent customer service. Thanks again Toni!! The wife and daughter loved the fish.

Thanks also to all who commented. I definitely will be getting more of these.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Don, great hob on the pens. I do have one question, how long did you have to stand in like to get those beautiful blanks?
Charles

its_virgil

The two fish pens are for the wife and daughter as you know and they both "love them" to quote their initial reactions. Thanks again....as for your work I can only say "love them".
Do a good turn daily!
don

Don the pens ALL came out really nice, great colorful collection you have there. I especially like how the fish life ones turned out.

Top Bottom