Thanks Seamus.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wm460

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

G'day Mark,

I know well about supporting the US economy, I find myself buying most of my stuff from the USA, until not long ago, our dollars was pretty much 1/1 but now is 0.7/1 and that hurts...!:redface:

Anyway, great pens you've got there mate, amazing finish and fit, great work...!

Looking forwards to see you soon...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

wm460

Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia,0860.
Thanks for you compliments every one.

Wow! I forgot all about that snake! Very well done!! Next time i get one of those snakes im gonna make the cut line on the top side and keep the belly scales intact so you can appreciate the yellow belly! great pics by the way!

You would love one of our Red Bellied Black snake.

Google Image Result for https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7376/9966240216_757d77830c_z.jpg

Google Image Result for http://www.australiananimallearningzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Red-Bellied-Black-Snake-Photo.jpg

wm460

Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia,0860.
G'day Mark,

I know well about supporting the US economy, I find myself buying most of my stuff from the USA, until not long ago, our dollars was pretty much 1/1 but now is 0.7/1 and that hurts...!:redface:

Anyway, great pens you've got there mate, amazing finish and fit, great work...!

Looking forwards to see you soon...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

Thanks Mate, only a couple weeks to go now.

Waggoner

Wow great looking pen. I really like those blanks. I would really like to get some blanks from the red bellied black snake. I think that would my a great pen also.

OZturner

Glorious Pen, Mark.
Superb Blank, Excellent Fit and Finish.
BTW, I love your "Avatar" the take on the "Road to Gundigai", where "The Dog sat on the Tucker Box" and not two slabs of "Coopers". And I do like your version better.
I agree with George, the US to AA exchange rate is rough buying at the moment, especially when you add the incredible cost of postage now.
Regards,
Brian.

Top Bottom