Thanks Jonathan!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Crickett

Crickett

I traded some blanks from Jonathan Brooks and requested some in my favourite colours of feathers, chartreuse, silver doctor blue and hot pink ... he matched them perfectly! The kits came from Golden Nib and they are the Nouveau Sceptre Ballpoint.

Thanks Jonathan!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC03795.JPG
    DSC03795.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 387
  • DSC03797.JPG
    DSC03797.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 390
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Oh WOW! The colors really brightened up after turning. I was afraid they'd be a bit on the dark side. They came out better than I expected for sure. You did an awesome job turning & finishing. :biggrin:

Crickett

Oh WOW! The colors really brightened up after turning. I was afraid they'd be a bit on the dark side. They came out better than I expected for sure. You did an awesome job turning & finishing. :biggrin:

To be completely honest I was worried too so after a couple turns I turned off the lathe to see what it was like, what a difference a millimetre or two into the blank makes, it came to life!!

Thanks for the blank swap, I have some others drilled and glued and waiting to be turned today!

Crickett

wow, very nice Marla!!

Thanks Jennifer! :)

Great looking pens Marla, the blanks look awesome on the Sceptre, nice combinations of colours.

I believe it was a ballpoint Sceptre you turned that I thought was so beautiful that I went and bought some of these kits, thanks for the inspiration Jim!

Very Nice, Great colors, looks great on the Sceptre!

Thanks Mark, I sent Jonathan a picture of the rooster capes in the colour combinations I was after, they turned out better than I imagined!

Hats off to you AND Jonathon. You both nailed it on this pen.

Thanks Chuck, without Jonathan's casting skills it wouldn't have looked so good.

Nice work Marla! Blanks look great too.

Thanks Mark! :)

Top Bottom