thanks guys

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from paintspill

paintspill

finally found a use for all those damn off cuts that i can't bear to throw away. thanks for the inspiration. i see a lot more of these in the future

Attachments

• 100_0516 (800x600).jpg
    100_0516 (800x600).jpg
    334 KB · Views: 281
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Texatdurango

finally found a use for all those damn off cuts that i can't bear to throw away. thanks for the inspiration. i see a lot more of these in the future

Sorry but nope........doesn't do anything for me!

Just a thought since you plan on keeping your scraps and using them over again, why not hang on to the scraps until you have enough to do some pens where the colors compliment each other in a nice segmented design rather than just gluing together whats available. Look through the photo albums and the past "pen of the month" pens and you'll see some really nice ideas on segmenting.

Don't shoot the messenger..... it's meant in a kind way! :)

paintspill

trust me george. i know where your coming from. this was totally experimental. was looking at a pile of off cuts and just started gluing them together. i've never done a pen like this before. just wanted to see how it worked. now that i know it works i will definitely put my talents to work. but all is not lost. i have a niece with a birthday coming up and she will go absolutely nuts for this pen.

Top Bottom