Thanks Ed4copies

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wdcav1952

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
I posted the leopard pen here a week or so ago, but thought I would repost it with the snow leopard. Leopard is with a Gold Baron, Snow Leopard is with Black Titanium V2 Jr Gent.

Thank you Ed for supplying the blanks.

%20Leopard%20and%20Jr%20Gent%20V2%20Snow%20Leopard.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wayneis

William nice work as usual. These blanks are something else, they really look like fur, when you look at them up close you can see the lines in the fur. Cool stuff.

Wayne

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks again for the "plugs" Cav and Wayne. Still some available and yes, I will be responding to those of you who have e-mailed me.

It really is easy to turn-many have purchased a couple blanks-USE THEM!! They are big cats, but they won't BITE!!!! You'll enjoy turning them.

skewzdust

Very nice pens. I especially like the snow leopard with the black Ti kit.

I made a leopard pen similar to your gold. It got away from me, disappeared in my daughter's purse before I could photo it. The material is easy to work with, turns nice, a little softer than an acrylic. It polishes to a sheen, not really a high gloss. I have a couple more made up, need to get some time to photo...thanks Ed.

wayneis

Steve if you want a high gloss then you just need to buff the blanks after you finish sanding them with MM. You can get just as high a gloss with these as you can any of the acrylics, you just need to know the tricks. That said, with these cat blanks, I think that they look a little more realistic if you don't put a real high gloss on them.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom