Thanks,Ed,Dawn and Gerry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

At my last show had a customer that wanted 2 Jr. Statesmens in Ruby cebloplast cap and Alt. Ivory Body. I told the customer no problem and took the order and promised to have them ready in 2 weeks. Imagin my surprise when I got home and found that I didn't have any Ruby left:eek:... I contacted Ed and Dawn along with Gerry Rhodes as I knew that they had used this material in the past. Gerry had enough for a full pen and Ed and Dawn sent me a full rod:). I made the two pens and E-mailed the customer photos last night and he ordered 4 more pens from me today.... Thanks you guys are the best

IMG_1260-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

That is a very nice combination. Did not know why i did not think of that. Your customer has great taste. Once again the members pull it out for one another. great job all the way around.

workinforwood

I don't know if I'm crazy on the combo, but the craftsmanship is super. I also hope you entered the photo contest, because your photo's are always outstanding Roy. Congrats on the extra sales too!

bitshird

Nice sale Roy the pens are beautiful,l great color combination, are all of the Cebloplast as difficult as the serpent rod? or is it the nature of the beast?

OKLAHOMAN

Ken, all of them are prone to melt when drilled and require scary sharp tools to turn but everyone makes awesome pens IMHO.
Nice sale Roy the pens are beautiful,l great color combination, are all of the Cebloplast as difficult as the serpent rod? or is it the nature of the beast?

Top Bottom