Thanks Don Ward(snake skin pens)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

I have tried casting snake skin blanks several different times. Don has answered and been encouraging to my questions anytime I had one. Well I finally had a few work out. Here are a couple of them that made it to completion. I don't always remember to give credit where it due, but this one is well deserved and most certainly earned.
securedownload_zps976cdec0.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

firewhatfire

I thought they were green, and I painted the tubes black.....:eek: of course I am colorblind so I might have grabbed the wrong spray can. either way both sold with 24 hours of completion.

Where did you find the blue rattle snake?? Putting the skins at angles adds a whole new dimention to the look. Great job and great teacher !! Jim S

turncrazy43

Phil, looks real good from here. Can't see a thing wrong. Nice to see you had success.

its_virgil

You're welcome Phil. Glad it is all coming together for you. Good students make teachers look good also. I look forward to seeing more. Thanks for sharing your work.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

]
I have tried casting snake skin blanks several different times. Don has answered and been encouraging to my questions anytime I had one. Well I finally had a few work out. Here are a couple of them that made it to completion. I don't always remember to give credit where it due, but this one is well deserved and most certainly earned.

Top Bottom