Thanks to DCBluesman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from papaturner

papaturner

Yes, I finally used one of the awesome nibs you so graciously donated and I was the lucky one to get them.

I used one on this Jr. Statesman the blank was bought at the Southeastern Mtg. at Woodcraft Atanta. It is Afzilia burl with a rojo style ca finish.:rolleyes: Sorry for the terrible photos I`m camara challenged.

Attachments

• statesmanfp2.JPG
    statesmanfp2.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 242
  • nib2.JPG
    nib2.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 142
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

davinci27

Looks great, Perry! I see you've been busy, I just looked at your Halloween pen as well. I guess living out in the middle of nowhere leaves us with plenty of time to turn.

Ben

bitshird

Yes, I finally used one of the awesome nibs you so graciously donated and I was the lucky one to get them.

I used one on this Jr. Statesman the blank was bought at the Southeastern Mtg. at Woodcraft Atanta. It is Afzilia burl with a rojo style ca finish.:rolleyes: Sorry for the terrible photos I`m camara challenged.
Perry; could you tell me what a "rojo" ca finish is?? I don't understand a Red CA finish!!!

papaturner

Looks great, Perry! I see you've been busy, I just looked at your Halloween pen as well. I guess living out in the middle of nowhere leaves us with plenty of time to turn.

Ben

You`re right Ben no one to hinder us but the wild life:biggrin: Plus I`ve been off for the last week so I have had some good shop time(loml had to work).
Thanks for the kind remarks.

Top Bottom