Thanks Dawn and Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Every Ebonite Pen That I made so far has sold and I thank both(although I think Dawn Had more to do with this than whats his name) of you for suppling us with these top of the line blanks.

IMG_1531-1.jpg

IMG_1527-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cnirenberg

Roy,
Those are beautiful looking, no wonder they didn't last long on the inventory list. I haven't tried the ebonite, it's on my things to do. I heard they are a bit fragrant when turning, what's your take on it?

Crashmph

I have turned one... They "ribbon" very nicely and are a dream to turn. The ribbons remind me of the fake grass used in Easter baskets.

As for the smell... my chemical respirator keeps the smell out, but as soon as I take it off... WOW! The stench gets to me quick.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I have turned one... They "ribbon" very nicely and are a dream to turn. The ribbons remind me of the fake grass used in Easter baskets.

As for the smell... my chemical respirator keeps the smell out, but as soon as I take it off... WOW! The stench gets to me quick.

You mean "Severe Aroma"!!

Dust collector in front, small fan behind you and the aroma is tolerable.

Thanks for the kind words, one and all!

BTW Cav, I really should not be mentioned at all!! I had nothing to do with getting the ebonite, except loading it in the car.

OKLAHOMAN

Thank one and all for your kind words.

If you like the smell of burning tires you'll love these:wink:
And Cav Beauty always comes before the "Mustache".

VisExp

Very nice Roy. I especially like the red/black one. It appears your camera preferred that one as well :wink: :biggrin:

A serious question, do you find the ebonite appeals to customers more familiar and partial to "traditional" pen materials?

OKLAHOMAN

Very nice Roy. I especially like the red/black one. It appears your camera preferred that one as well :wink: :biggrin:

My eyes have been out of focus latley and its been hit and mis the last few photos
:frown:

A serious question, do you find the ebonite appeals to customers more familiar and partial to "traditional" pen materials?

Yes most of the sales of Ebonite were to customers that were knowlegable of the product and were collectors.:)

Top Bottom