Thanks to Corian King

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jgrden

Jgrden

My faith in acrylic polymer and alumina trihydrate blanks has been restored thanks to a package received from the Corian King.

Pens - 3-22-12 # 49  Party over green acrylic polymer and alumina trihydrate. 1.jpg

Pens - 3-23-12 #50  Acrylic polymer and alumina trihydrate Soft orange and Merlot 1.jpg

Pens - 3-23-12 #51  Acrylic polymer and alumina trihydrate-Blue and Purple 2.jpg

angboy

I REALLY like the shape on the bottom one! I'm going to print out that picture and try it out. Nice way to make a pen larger than a slimline usually is, in a funky, artistic way. Thanks for inspiring me to make another slimline!

Jgrden

I REALLY like the shape on the bottom one! I'm going to print out that picture and try it out. Nice way to make a pen larger than a slimline usually is, in a funky, artistic way. Thanks for inspiring me to make another slimline!

Yuppers. I think pen kits, especially Slimline, are only a base for creativity. We need to make them interesting. Mine are not that great but am going to start exploring.

Top Bottom