Thanks for all the help!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Stevej72

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevej72

Thanks to everyone who posted a response to my casting questions. I finally got a logo cast that I am happy with. I sharpened my tools several times as I was turning it because I knew that just as I made the last cut the skew would dig in and ruin it, but it turned out fine. I made this for a friend and will take it to him tomorrow morning when we meet for coffee.

200772443141_Tribul600-1.jpg

200772443157_Tribul600-2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stevers

Nice job Steve. Glad to see it finally came out. Beautiful finish. Cant see the tube at all either. I guess that means theres hope for the rest of us just getting into this casting arena.
Thanks for the update.

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Well done. You always appreciate the difficult ones a little more. Now all we need is a good idea for what to do with all the reject blanks[:)]

Tanner

Very, very good job Steve!!! If you would, could you put together and email me a tutorial of how you did it with tips and suggestions?

ahoiberg

great job steve. as others have mentioned, i've been interested in doing one like this for a while now. one question, pressure pot or no?

Stevej72

I did put it in a pressure pot at about 60 lbs. (probably doesn't need that much, but I didn't take a chance). I am doing three more for this friend. Then this morning at coffee another guy I know who is a financial advisor is interested in buying them for his clients that invest a "LOT" of money with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom