Thank you Princess

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Dawn better know as the PR Princess had some Bakelite for sale last week and I always am looking for different blanks and bought a few. They arrived today and I just had to turn one. As always allcomments welcome.

20087195145_2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Roy,

I am sorry to inform you that Dawn made an error. Please return my pen.

I specifically instructed her to keep ALL the REALLY good blanks for ME. I can see one got by.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and unquestioning cooperation!!;);););)

OKLAHOMAN

Lupe, my bad I should have said fountain pen with one of Lou's <s>nips</s>nibs.

Ed, as so well said by the former head of the NRA Charlton Heston "out of my cold dead hands".

hebertjo

How does one get in touch with the PR Princess? I have seen many beutiful blanks (this one included) and I would like to join the party!

PR_Princess

Roy, what a lovely pen!!! That blank sure does have has a lot of beautiful color and movement to it! You have a real winner there!! [:p][:p][:p]:D

Thanks for posting it! ( Well OK, I think "Thanks"! - As I will now be spending the rest of the day hiding out from Ed!!! [:0][:0][:0][}:)])

Heberjo, you can send me a PM through the forum.[^]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Heberjo,
You can click on the second icon (open envelope) next to the time in PRPrincess' post. That will allow you to send her e-mail through the forum. She can then "reply" to you, with details of the bakelite and any other infor you may want.

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
And to think I passed up a chance to buy Dawn's bakelite in order to buy blanks from Ed! (slaps his head) what was I thinkin?!:D:D[}:)]:D

Top Bottom