THANK YOU PITH (PART 2)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from paintspill

paintspill

i posted a few days ago and wanted to post an update. my original post thanked the pith for choosing pine.

here's what happened. i began work on what would be my most exciting pen, i tracked down a complete stranger, begged him for a piece of wood, and in return offered him a pen. no money, just a fun project. well it took a little convincing but he agreed and sent the wood. only to discover it was pine. but now i was ready. cause i've been to pith and back. the wood was a tiny piece and i needed to squeeze 2 blanks out. well first pen got finished tonight. and it turned out great. i really don't think this guy is expecting to even hear from me again. well he will, and will receive this.

Attachments

• 100_0824 (640x480).jpg
    100_0824 (640x480).jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 201
  • 100_0825 (640x480).jpg
    100_0825 (640x480).jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 172
  • 100_0827 (640x480).jpg
    100_0827 (640x480).jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 147
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Very simple but very elegant, mate...!

"my original post thanked the pith for choosing pine." I'm with you 110% of this one, I've been a Pine ambassador for as many years as I can remember, and this years PITH did in fact allow some of us to "shine" with our pines bits...!:wink:

Interestingly, many other members have "shined" in no less way, some even that, never liked or wished to use pine for making opens ever but, they did and what a job everyone has been doing...!:eek::biggrin:

All this, brings a little extra light to my "torch" and hopefully will chance some "never" all, their perceptions of the Pine wood in the future.

Thank you...!:wink:

PS: Maybe the fellow that got you that piece of Pine, will surprise you...!:rolleyes::)

Cheers
George

ToddMR

Nice job. If it had been me though I would have probably told you to get the heck away from me lol. I am sure the guy will be shocked. Hopefully he gave you correct address information.

Top Bottom