Thank you Logo Pens--Sizzboom and Komodo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from h0race

h0race

My daughter had enrolled with Team-In-Training and has been training for a marathon that takes place this weekend in Victoria, BC. Part of her efforts have been to raise funds to donate towards the leukemia and lymphoma society.

I made a promise to her that I would make a pen for her top two contributors.... later I learned that she wanted them to be logo pens.

The following photos are what I was able to do with logos from her contributers. I decided that I would go with a bamboo lower tube for the Komodo pen... it just seemed appropriate with the style of font this logo had and thought it would pop on this pen.

Sizzboom's pen needed to have the confetti for the lower tube. Since he is a Fireworks retailer in the Midwest, it just felt appropriate for the popping action to form around this pen as well.... pun intended.

Attachments

• Logo Pens.jpg
    Logo Pens.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 472
  • Kimodo.jpg
    Kimodo.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 239
  • Sizzboom.jpg
    Sizzboom.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 270
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

My daughter had enrolled with Team-In-Training and has been training for a marathon that takes place this weekend in Victoria, BC. Part of her efforts have been to raise funds to donate towards the leukemia and lymphoma society.

I made a promise to her that I would make a pen for her top two contributors.... later I learned that she wanted them to be logo pens.

The following photos are what I was able to do with logos from her contributers. I decided that I would go with a bamboo lower tube for the Komodo pen... it just seemed appropriate with the style of font this logo had and thought it would pop on this pen.

Sizzboom's pen needed to have the confetti for the lower tube. Since he is a Fireworks retailer in the Midwest, it just felt appropriate for the popping action to form around this pen as well.... pun intended.

That is cool Tim, I will she her this weekend as I am going there to see my Boss as she runs in this one also. Nice pens BTW

Lin

seamus7227

Very well done, love the incorporation of the designs, logos, and kits, all flow well together and were very well thought out! Your finish is Superb!!! I hope this generates an interest from them to buy from you later down the road!!

h0race

Beautiful. Wish I knew how. Great execution, too. Congrats.

I just figured it out as I went along... my daughter bought me the Rockler kit that got me going. I have since wasted all that resin but found more at Michael's. It is really not that difficult to do. Just expensive...and if you don't have one of those fancy low volume moulds, you wast a lot of resin. If you want more detail, I have taken photos ALL along the way (that's just the way I am) just send me a PM and I'll do my best to show you MY way.. although, there are some good articles in the library here... I was just doing it before I found this site.

And thanks everyone for your complements..

Last edited:

h0race

That is cool Tim, I will she her this weekend as I am going there to see my Boss as she runs in this one also. Nice pens BTW

Lin

Hey Lin, you staying on the island or are you just going over for the day? Maybe we'll see you there...:)

Top Bottom