Thank you Linarestribe!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Larry in Harrow

A package arrived today from Jorge containing my new PITH pen. A beautiful segmented rollerball (a Navigator, I think). Thank you Jorge, it will assume an honoured position in my collection.

399437688.jpg

Complete with custom finial.

399437689.jpg

The package also contained an assortment of blanks; a great Pearl Blue with copper and gold acrylic (home brew?), Redwood Burl, Honduras Rosewood Burl, Claro Walnut, Box Elder, Chola (I think), and a segmented Maple/Lignum Vitae.
Definitely a profitable stroll to the old mailbox. Thank you Jorge!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

That is one beautiful pen! I really like the wood selections and how they all seem to compliment each other. Definately one to be proud of. Beautiful work!

BSea

Now that is really cool. I normally don't like the different lines of multi segmented pens. But these really work well together. Love the cap too.

Linarestribe

Thanks for all the kind words. This was my first try at segmenting and finial. I'm blown away by the pictures. Looks better than when I had it.:) The acrylic is from Southern Pen Designs. He has some truly stunning blanks. The pen is a Rodium Jr. Gent with upgrade ink refill from Smitty.

Jorge

BSea

Thanks for all the kind words. This was my first try at segmenting and finial. I'm blown away by the pictures. Looks better than when I had it.:) The acrylic is from Southern Pen Designs. He has some truly stunning blanks. The pen is a Rodium Jr. Gent with upgrade ink refill from Smitty.

Jorge
This was your 1st try?!?!?!? I can't wait to see what you turn out once you have some experience. :good:

Top Bottom