Thank you Constant

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DCBluesman

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Constant provided several of his new line of stabilized woods for me to try. This is stabilized clear, buckeye burl. As you can see, it turned and finished beautifully. Two thumbs up!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you for looking. A special thanks to those who take the time to add a comment.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimMc7

Beautiful pen and nice work!

Buckeye burl is hit or miss for me -- sometimes looks great, sometimes like junk, dirty wood -- your beautiful blank falls in the great category!

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Thats a stunning piece of work, Lou! And the photo is really great. Nice to see such a gorgeous piece of Buckeye Burl.

Rollerbob

Since, I was late to the party, I guess all I can do is look at pretty pictures!:frown: Fit and finish is spot on, Lou!:wink:

mickr

yes, what the heck kit is that? threaded and a different cap end design??? I actually would like to make this version....

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Rob - The kit is fairly new...single long barrel...delrin cap coupler is already installed...a snap to make and shows off a lot of wood.

Grizz

Banned
That is beautiful! and I don't really like that style of pen... but WOW! I'd take that pen in a heart beat.

Top Bottom