Thank You All For The Help I did it and Din't even Gag Up lunch!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Karin Voorhis

Karin Voorhis

I so am grateful for everyone help and the respirator and Vicks allowed me to make a lovely beautiful pen and key chain.

Also all of you that helped figure out not to buff at 5 million mph this is my first veal buffing system success.

Please comment good bad and indifferent. This pens really belongs to a bunch of IAP members. With all the help I got here I may even use the rest of the antler for some more. SUPER THANKS!

Attachments

• deer antler pen n key.jpg
    deer antler pen n key.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 364
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
woot woot!

Lookin good!

Out of curiosity, what speed did you end up at with the beall? I use 3200 rpm i believe (fastest belt setting, and no. 3 on the EVS of my jet mini)

Karin Voorhis

woot woot!

Lookin good!

Out of curiosity, what speed did you end up at with the beall? I use 3200 rpm i believe (fastest belt setting, and no. 3 on the EVS of my jet mini)

I think I should speed up just a tad but not that fast I am at slowest speed of 500. might bump it up a bit more.

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Looks good to me. Especially like the shape of the key chain. Keep it up and soon you'll be answering more questions than asking.

I so am grateful for everyone help and the respirator and Vicks allowed me to make a lovely beautiful pen and key chain.

Also all of you that helped figure out not to buff at 5 million mph this is my first veal buffing system success.

Please comment good bad and indifferent. This pens really belongs to a bunch of IAP members. With all the help I got here I may even use the rest of the antler for some more. SUPER THANKS!

Good job! Good looking pen! How do you buff Veal? :wink:

Karin Voorhis

Oh my!!!! now I have the visual and add to that I was cutting animal parts and I hope no one knocks on my door for butcher work.

Oldwagon

Karin,I did my first 2 antler pens this weekend.One with the rifle and the other with a deer head.I like the way they finish.Don't like the smell. Great job on them.Keep up the good work. Todd

Karin Voorhis

Karin,I did my first 2 antler pens this weekend.One with the rifle and the other with a deer head.I like the way they finish.Don't like the smell. Great job on them.Keep up the good work. Todd

Ok that's great!!! I want to see pictures!!! Please!! This was my first and as long as repirator and Vicks keeps working I had fun and enjoyed it enough to do it again!

Mr Vic

Okay, You can quit posting now Karin! Looking good. Great use of the antler tip. I've got one similar I've been trying to find a use for. A quick tip sorta late, cut with a hand saw to greatly reduce the odor. A band saw = high speed = friction = heat = cooking/burning antler = stink. Keep up the great work.........

Karin Voorhis

Okay, You can quit posting now Karin! Looking good. Great use of the antler tip. I've got one similar I've been trying to find a use for. A quick tip sorta late, cut with a hand saw to greatly reduce the odor. A band saw = high speed = friction = heat = cooking/burning antler = stink. Keep up the great work.........

Well you see now I would not be posting accept for the fact is that everyone here keeps giving me ideas and helping me make the ideas come to real life and the rules are no pic didn't happen! there for with this all being the case I believe the IAP culture is forcing me to post...

Bree

Great combo! Some lucky hunter is going to be very happy with that set. Great job!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom