Tex Flag

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from its_virgil

Status
Not open for further replies.

its_virgil

I made two of these this past weekend. The kits are from Ken Nelson at http://www.kallenshaanwoods.com. All of the wood is curly maple. Enjoy.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

200781445113_Tx%20gent%20small.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Thanks Glenn. Some of the state flags are easier made into pens than others. Ken does a great job with his laser cut kits. I enjoy making them. I actually made two but didn't see a need to post both of them.

Thanks also to the others who commented. Those who haven't should give one of Ken's kits a go. Great product and a great guy with which to send your business.

Do a good turn daily!
Don

splinter99

Very Nice Pen..I have an idea for a "Pennsylvania pen"..The top barrel would be orange and white stripes(to look like thoose barrels pen-dot puts all over the road) Then the bottom barrel would be some type of burl with lots of voids (to look like pot holes)[:D]

txbatons

Good looking pen!

I was going to make a joke about Oklahoma and Arkansas pens, but I realize we're in mixed company - folks not from Texas - so I'll play nice. [;)]

dfurlano

If you do a Pennsylvania pen to be as realistic as possible it should be a little off on the fit and finish (like every city in PA) and the cartridge won't have enough room in the pen body and need to be cut down some (like every road in PA).

[:eek:)]

btw: nice pen Don.

Originally posted by splinter99
<br />Very Nice Pen..I have an idea for a "Pennsylvania pen"..The top barrel would be orange and white stripes(to look like thoose barrels pen-dot puts all over the road) Then the bottom barrel would be some type of burl with lots of voids (to look like pot holes)[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom