Tennessee Squires

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jimm1

jimm1

These pens were made from Jack blanks for a buddy who is a member of the Tennessee Squires Association. The Tennessee Squire Association was founded to give the "new" Jack Daniel's friends a "taste" of Lynchburg while they where waiting until the distillery could provide the thirsty ones with Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey. Squires, each have a 1" square "plot" somewhere on the JD property.

Attachments

• 2018-05-09 12.08.36 (2).jpg
    2018-05-09 12.08.36 (2).jpg
    182 KB · Views: 239
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi Jim! Great looking pens and as I've been a Squire for around 10 years now I can fully appreciate what you've done with the barrel staves. Are the logo's etched or printed on the pens? Either way, these are very nice pens indeed and your friend should be very proud to give them to fellow Squires.

Dr_N

Hi Jim! Great looking pens and as I've been a Squire for around 10 years now I can fully appreciate what you've done with the barrel staves. Are the logo's etched or printed on the pens? Either way, these are very nice pens indeed and your friend should be very proud to give them to fellow Squires.
I wondered the same thing and asked in his other thread about the blanks. He said they are water slide decals and a CA finish.

Top Bottom