The Tempest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tjd

tjd

Here is a Tempest click mechanism pen made using African Blackwood & Stabilised spalted Maple.
Sold in UK by Beaufort ink .
Must admit one of the best click mechanism pens on the market.

PB266102.JPG

PB266104.JPG

PB266103.JPG

PB266105.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Gorgeous pen, Thomas !!!!! . I am looking for a quiet, reliable clicker ... this just might be it ... what have you compared it with

I have tried the Sierra Click (don't like the style), the Dayacom Long Clicker (don't like the loud and rough click), the PSI Vertex Click and related (not happy with reliability), the new Berea Long Boy (the best so far) ...

I probably should give the Tempest a try ....

bpgoldo

Tom, what a truly elegant and virtually perfect combination you have created. that is one of the most simple and stunning examples of clean design I have seen. You have taught me to return to basics of finish and contrast of materials. Now I want to start something new based on your principle. Great job brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: tjd

tjd

Gorgeous pen, Thomas !!!!! . I am looking for a quiet, reliable clicker ... this just might be it ... what have you compared it with

I have tried the Sierra Click (don't like the style), the Dayacom Long Clicker (don't like the loud and rough click), the PSI Vertex Click and related (not happy with reliability), the new Berea Long Boy (the best so far) ...

I probably should give the Tempest a try ....

The PSI Vertex click i have tried and the 30 caliber click PSI. The 30 caliber is good but this pen feels and is much better in my opinion, it has an audible click bit i like it.

Top Bottom