Teal BEB Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bassman00

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassman00

2005210125644_TealBaronClosed.jpg

2005210125740_TealBaron1.jpg

The blank is stabilized teal dyed BEB from BB. Eye candy is a great description! This one popped as I was polishing it up with MM. Now I have to work on better camera settings as these pics don't do the wood justice.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Another beautiful job. Excellent fit and a well-polished finish. That one's probably already sold (unless bass[wo]man00 has already seen it)!

bassman00

That is a gorgeous blank. I have some others that I bought from BB. Definitely give these blanks a try. It was fun watching it reveal itself as I turned and finished it. I find that the most enjoyable part of pen turning.

It's not sold...yet. I'm not sure if the wife saw it last night. She works late on Wed so I was asleep before she got home. However, I doubt she'd want it. She likes a basic Comfort pen with the rubber grip. I made her a Pistachio one as she loves pistachio nuts. She hasn't been a big fan of my recent pens because each night I'm working on pens is a night I'm NOT working on her bookshelves or a bed for our daughter or some shelves for the mudroom or ...<g>

Thanks

elody21

What a stunning pen! It is funny, I never liked teal and aqua until I got into doing pens. Now I love all of the colors!!! really FINE pen!!!!!

JimGo

WOW! That looks AWESOME! I have only one complaint - I'm going to have to stop reading your picture posts; between you, Lou, Anthony, Alice, and the others, you guys are making me go buy more and more wood, and making me feel bad about my pens! (kidding) Great job!

bassman00

Jim - Well, you hit the reason why I started trying the higher line kits and blanks. I kept seeing all these wonderful pens posted here and couldn't resist. It's dangerous (to the wallet) to look in this section. [:D]

Randy_

Paul:

That's one sweet looking instrument.....you can be proud!!! I've got a piece of turquoise Tru Stone from CS that has just been waiting for the right opportunity to emerge into the real world. Think you have got my wheels turning!!

Guess you can tell from this post that I like the color!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom