Teachers's Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rapost

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapost

My wife is a technical writer and does a lot of editing. She likes the Teacher's pens since they have red on one end and black on the other. This one is segmented Wenge and Bloodwood on the PSI kit.

2006122152157_Pen-38c.jpg

She was pleased with it :D[:I] - now she doesn't have to lug a pen home from the office on those days she works from home - anything to make LOML's life easier!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rapost

I agree, the kit isn't that great but the wife likes the functionality and until I figure out the double ended "Lotus"fountain pen, this is the best I had to work with!! [:D][:D]

Rick,
That is a cool pen. I've made a few of those for my daughter to give as gifts where she teaches. I've not done anything in bloodwood yet, but like to do Wenge.

I usually use 3 different woods when I make the teachers pen, but like the segmented you did.

rapost

Gary,

Sure you can borrow it...my people will be in touch with your people to discuss the licensing details!! [:D]

At this point in my pen making career, anybody can borrow anything I've done - just don't break it and give it back when you're done!

Chuck: The first one I made for my wife was acrylic with a red end and a black end and something color neutral for the middle piece. Try some bloodwood - you'll like it!!

mick

Rick, Fantastic pen!
Like Chuck I usually use 3 woods, Yellowheart for the body and Wenge and Bloodwood or redheart for the ends. I'm gonna have my people call your people and see about borrowing that design tho ...it looks really really cool!!!!

Skye

I like the way you did the center of the pen. Next time, see if you can work a knot in there. I bet that would look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom