Teachers Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from campzeke

campzeke

My twin nieces wanted a Christmas gift for their teachers. I thought this might work.

Attachments

• 20151212_145416.jpg
    20151212_145416.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 214
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

:present: Teachers always like these pens because of the red and blue ink. The students could be graded naughty or nice with just the flip of the pen end for end. And the kids always enjoyed giving a gift that was hand made just for their teacher by one of the members of their family. Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you and your's !!!!! Jim S

BSea

Those are very nice. I made my daughter one for her 1st year teaching. She taught 3rd grade that year. No she teaches pre-K. No red pen needed

Are teachers still allowed to grade students? Nice pens!
Oh course. Blue for a & b's, red for participation.:rolleyes:

CREID

My twin nieces wanted a Christmas gift for their teachers. I thought this might work.

Is there a place to buy refills for these other than one of our regular suppliers, asking because if I was to make one for someone, who knows if or when I will see them again. I could give them my info to get refills but the likelihood of them doing that would be slim, they would most likely just put the pen away after it is out of ink.

Curt

Mr Vic

I believe these are the mini metal refills. Staples and Office Depot carry them as well as JetPens.com and other on line pen sellers. It's referred to as a "Mini D-1 Ballpoint Refill"

Question: How many "A+" does it take to run a refill dry?

campzeke

Is there a place to buy refills for these other than one of our regular suppliers, asking because if I was to make one for someone, who knows if or when I will see them again. I could give them my info to get refills but the likelihood of them doing that would be slim, they would most likely just put the pen away after it is out of ink.

Curt

I have seen refills at full line office supply stores like Office Max, Staples, etc.

CREID

I believe these are the mini metal refills. Staples and Office Depot carry them as well as JetPens.com and other on line pen sellers. It's referred to as a "Mini D-1 Ballpoint Refill"

Question: How many "A+" does it take to run a refill dry?

I used to get A's and would give the teachers a bad time about not giving me an A+ and they kept telling me to write a + on there myself if I wanted it. And then I hit CALCULUS.

Curt

Top Bottom