Teacher, Teacher, Teacher

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from smoky10

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoky10

Here are three teacher pens I made for Teachers of my two youngest grandkids. I think anyone that can survive them all day deserves some kind of reward. The pens are African blackwood, red dyed maple, and natural maple with CA finish.

200535164745_Teacher,Teacher,%20Teacher.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tipusnr

Great application of what is, in my opinion, a very ugly pen kit. As my wife is a music teacher I'll end up making one but I'm fighting it tooth and nail!! Actually hope the parents of one of her students make one for her.

Nice, clean lines and good balance on all three. I'm sure they'll love them!

wicook

Nice work, Tom. My dad made several teacher's pens for my wife to give to people she teaches/studies with. They've been quite well received. Yours look outstanding...in spite of the kit.[;)]

ldimick

They look great. I made a couple for 2 of my wife's co-workers (teachers) and they appreciate them more as time goes on. They are really a favorite at the school now.

WoodChucker

Not my favorite pen either, but I'm not a teacher so I wouldn't have a need for one. But you did a great job on all three, they look great!

smoky10

They are not pretty kits and if you don't do something about the shape they look like pick up sticks with red on one end and black on the other.
Thanks for the kind words.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Nice pens, Tom. Say what the rest of you folks will, it sure looks nicer than the thick colored pencils my teachers had to use when I was growing up. They'd have killed for somthing this nice!

Tropical

Nice looking pens and very thoughtful. I think the teachers will love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom