Tattooed Turner Gift Blank (Cigar)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TonyL

TonyL

Jay aka Tattooed Turner blessed with a bunch of beautiful blanks (for free!). I actually selected the one that I thought I was going to like the least. Well, this one really surprised me. My photography is getting better...but still far from good, good from far. :). I see this as a really nice guy's pen. Jay's blank's also turn and finish beautifully.

Thank you Jay. I will post the others as soon as they are turned.

Attachments

• Tobacco Guy Cigar Pen.jpg
    Tobacco Guy Cigar Pen.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 465
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DJBPenmaker

Jay aka Tattooed Turner blessed with a bunch of beautiful blanks (for free!). I actually selected the one that I thought I was going to like the least. Well, this one really surprised me. My photography is getting better...but still far from good, good from far. :). I see this as a really nice guy's pen. Jay's blank's also turn and finish beautifully.

Thank you Jay. I will post the others as soon as they are turned.
Looks really good. What's the material?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

TonyL

Thank you. I do not know. I hope Jay responds. He sent me about 10 beautiful blanks - all different colors.

Pen Joe

that really looks good, if we were photo experts we probably would not be turning pens, I give you an A+, thanks for sharing.

I may have cast the blank but you made it look fantastic Tony!

Looks really good. What's the material

Silmar 41. I live in the desert so I'm able to use a minimum amount of catalyst and the blanks were round, both help mitigate the brittleness that poly resin has a reputation for being.

I hope Tony doesn't mind me mentioning this, but in return for me sending him the blanks he offered to make a donation to a charity of my choice which far exceeds the cost of making the blanks. Thank you Tony, your generousity won't be forgotten.

Top Bottom