TAPIOCA PENS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from termitepenman

Do you think these pen will spark interest?

• Yes

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

termitepenman

This is my first attempt at food embedded resin. I mixed tapioca pearls in poly resin and finished the pen with CA glue.

Attachments

• Pink 'Tapioca 001.jpg
    Pink 'Tapioca 001.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 319
  • Mixed Tapioca.jpg
    Mixed Tapioca.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

1080Wayne

Never thought of casting tapioca . Will they sell ? The basic rule is : A buyer can be found for anything . The questions : How many ? , and at what price ? are harder to determine . Don`t make a large number until you test the market . Personally , I would price somewhere in the $80-120 range . Others will disagree . Just keep in mind that while you may sell twice as many if you cut your price in half , you will also be working twice as long to make the same amount of money .

KenBrasier

Dennis, it isn't my thing, but as LOML frequently points out, I just make 'em, she sells 'em and she likes it. Go figure.

Mark

Cool idea. I never thought of tapioca. Nicely Done. Let us know how they work out for you.

workinforwood

I find the first one is blah and the second one is very cool. Of course, we are talking opinions and you will get a new opinion from everyone that sees it. Will it be a big market, I have no idea. I certainly believe it is something that will sell to some people. It is definitely interesting. You might actually experiment with selling techniques at different shows too, because maybe selling it as tapioca will turn off some people where as if you simply called it something else like penfancy's "bubble tea", then you may increase sales quite dramatically.

Top Bottom