Tapa pacifica from Wood Pen Pro.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TellicoTurning

I bought a few kits from Wood Pen Pro... I liked the Tapa Pacifica and the Petroglyph Pacifica.. my first reaction when I tried one was all that favorable, but have grown on me.. I'm going to make some more for my booth for this summer..
These first two are a home brew polyresin that my son did.. he just added some sparkle to the resin.. not a lot of color, but I kinda liked the outcome.
20084190386_33-422-2.jpg

Tapa Pacific - gold glitter in resin
20084190372_33-421-2.jpg

Petroglyph Pacifica - white with silver glitter (glitter doesn't show up much on this one)
200841904024_33-386.jpg

This is a Tapa Pacifica in York Gum Burl... a fantastic blank I got from Bill Bombeck as a freebie on my last order.
200841904218_33-420-2.jpg

A Tapa Pacifica in Red Jasper..
200841904354_33-423.jpg

Green Moss agate on a Tapa Pacific
20084190464_33-424-2.jpg

And Lastly, this is a Tapa Pacific on a piece of Spalted Maple from my backyard stash.

I have to give credit to my step-son for the pictures.. he's a great photographer. The camera usually doesn't see the same thing I see when I'm behind the lense.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nickfff

Hello,
I think number 5 looks best.

Who is the manufacturer on those kits? Is it Dayacom, Rhizneg or Berea?

Thanks,
Nick

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
All very nice looking pens ! I love Burl , period . The Red Jasper catches my eye as well . I've only been here a few months , so I'm not familiar with the Pacifica kits . Can you tell me where to get them ? Thanks for posting ! [8D]

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
Nice look, my cousin will leave Hawaii to head off to college in the fall, I think one of these would give her a nice feel. Do the Sierra bushings work with these?

Don't know about the bushing... I bought bushing when I bought the kits... I've not done the Sierra's yet... maybe one of the other guys can give you better idea.

Nick, I didn't ask who mfr is... you probably could pm Jimmy Finley, the owner of the site and ask him.

Rudy Vey

How is the quality of the pen kits?? Price-wise they look like a winner.
Similar to the Sierra, or? Has someone used them and can give me an idea how they hold up. I have several requests for such pens (petroglyph designs of turtle and warrior). They really look cool.

Top Bottom