Take a look at this

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Smitty37

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Here is a perfect example of knowing when to win a Trivia Contest. I won John Underhills feather blank at the Trivia Contest day 15. And, with a simple request John turned the blank into this. All you losers - Eat your hearts out.

John Underhill Feather Blank 1.jpg John Underhill Feather Blank 2.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

His blanks are first rate hands down. The best feather person I have seen. I still have a few of his blanks that I want to turn just for myself and have yet to do it. But it will be my own pen and will not sell it. Job well done.

Joe S.

I won THE DAY BEFORE!!! One day, I'll finilay turn a FF blank. Or, if I win $1,000,000 randomly, one of those awesome shell blanks!

PenPal

Smithy,

AS you climb the ladder remember it takes longer to return if the full credit does not appear to go to the maker both of the blank then the pen called going the extra mile, then by your request humility lies with John
simple good luck with you, never one inclined to envy I salute John and say to you enjoy the beautiful feather pen.

Kind regards Peter.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Smithy,

AS you climb the ladder remember it takes longer to return if the full credit does not appear to go to the maker both of the blank then the pen called going the extra mile, then by your request humility lies with John
simple good luck with you, never one inclined to envy I salute John and say to you enjoy the beautiful feather pen.

Kind regards Peter.
I always acknowledge the maker of the pens that go into my collection - and I have a picture of all of them that has on the picture who the turner was. People who do good work deserve the credit and the only credit I take is having the good sense to get good turners to make pens for my collection.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Top Bottom