TAG Heuer Watch Dial

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Buzzzz4

Buzzzz4

Yes, another Captg watch parts carbon fiber pen. But this isn't any old watch parts pen, this one has been purchased as a gift for the CEO of TAG Heuer. Call it right place, right time or something like that, but I connected with a watch dealer who deals in very high end time pieces. One of his vendors saw the pen he purchased from me and decided it would be a great pen for his boss.

This was not an easy ordeal as Gary would tell you. You have to be careful with some dials. They may have decals on them that can tear in the bending process.

Placed on a Black Ti Jr. Gent II

Enjoy the eye candy!
P8030413.JPG P8030415.JPG P8030411.JPG

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rhall_8

I like the blue face. It is different from most of the watch part pens I see as they have white faces. Well done.

healeydays

Wow Eric, that turned out real nice. I can concur that bending of the dials can be a challenge. Some of the paint on the old dials just want to flake, some decals will tear. I have had to retire some beautiful dials before I even got started due to them not surviving the bending process.

Mike B

healeydays

I haven't had alot of luck with bending the hands with the face. I usually glue the hands on after bending.

Top Bottom