TADA!...Presenting "WHITEY"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

A few months ago I had ordered from CaptG one of our vendors a couple of special blanks. One of them was a Black Rolex Submariner, we discused putting it on a white background instead of the normal black carbon fiber background. Being carbon fiber only comes in black Gary used white fiberglass. As he was making this he started having sellers remorse:wink: but I convinced him that if I didn't get it my uncle Tony 4 fingers would visit.:eek:. So I present "WHITEY":

IMG_3088.jpg

IMG_3089.jpg

IMG_3092.jpg

CaptG

AARRRGGGGHHHHHH, I knew I should have braved uncle Tony 4 fingers. Nice job turning and putting it together Roy.

robutacion

Really, an amazing well made blank with a fit and finish to match...!

However, is only one thing that I don't like on it, and there is that red circled part on the bottom barrel, it stood up to me as out of place for the general look of the pen, sorry but this is my honest opinion...! :wink::)

Cheers
George

OKLAHOMAN

Gary, uncle Tony four fingers was happy he didn't have to leave sunny Florida and travel to the frozen north... All kidding aside your workmanship is second to none on these all I did was turn it.

AARRRGGGGHHHHHH, I knew I should have braved uncle Tony 4 fingers. Nice job turning and putting it together Roy.

BSea

However, is only one thing that I don't like on it, and there is that red circled part on the bottom barrel, it stood up to me as out of place for the general look of the pen, sorry but this is my honest opinion...! :wink::)

Cheers
George
Personally, I really like the red accent. I think it really draws the eye to the pen (like it needed any help). A fantastic pen all around.

wizard

OK Roy...I'm jealous...Gary just did two for the Emperor for me....but I'm not as creative as you are..great pick of background!! The face and gears really pop!!
Could you bring that to Houston next time....hmmmmm....I have a cousin. His name is Tony 2 fingers:eek::wink:....Just kidding....Gorgeous pen Roy and Gary !!!
Regards, Doc:)

DMGill

Amazing!!!!

I think the red is well placed. It draws attention to the barrel so you see the whole pen instead of just the Rolex face. Beautiful design!

Mapster

Totally spectacular. Probably the most stunning watch part blank I have ever seen. Truly amazing, great job to both you and CaptG. Now I want one!

Top Bottom