Syringe prototype

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TAld

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAld

Here's a couple of prototypes I'm working on. I have a couple of friends who are Dr.'s and I notice all the children start crying just at the sight of a syringe. I thought maybe if they had one they could write with or color(different color refills) in a book with it may ease some of their fear.
The first one uses fine red sand.

200712502638_IMG_0424.jpg

This one has red food bye

200712502750_IMG_0418.jpg

Comments pro and con will help and be appreciated!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Firefyter-emt

LOL... I used to have one of these when I teched on the ambulance service, it was a huge hit in the ER and I had many who tried to sneak it away. (One day it worked!) [:(!] [:D]

Mike looked just like this one..
ACBUVSEN.jpg

Edit: Tom.... that's just wrong, I love it!

PS.. people were seriously creeped out by it and I had to stop using it in the rig itself and reserve it for ER paperwork only, I had a lady really get freaked out on me and I figured it was time to put it away when teching a patient. [;)]

TAld

Lee, Did you hear it [?] That was my balloon that just burst [:D][:D] I thought I was the only person on this planet to think of a syringe pen but there's nothing new under the sun. I'm trying to type this while LOML is laughing so hard she says it hurts. Those really are nice looking syringe pens, do you remember where you got them?? Are they twist? I made mine from slimline parts. I made a couple modifications this week that seem to work and look better than prototypes, will post those latter. Thanks for the reply and the pix I thank I can get a couple idea's from them.

Milpaul

If you're looking for more ideas just search syringe pen on ebay. I came across quite a few a while back by accident ranging from highlighters to fountain pens.

200712531018_syringe.jpg
<br />

Firefyter-emt

Tom, I picked it up from a store in Worcester, MA that we bought out uniforms from. For the life of me I can't remember the name of the store, but it was on Rt.9

I was known as a bit of a jokester, I use to love to tell my patients about "the time" that we were cleaning up at the loading dock one time and saw one of the other rigs pull out and a door was left open. I would tell them that I saw a cooler fall out of one of the compartments and into the road. Then I would inform them that I ran to grab it and tried to flag down the ambulance to let them know it fell out, but they did not see me. I would tell them that as I walked back to our rig I looked inside the cooler and saw someones toe.

I would at that point pick up something and let it hang.... They would ask, they always asked.... [}:)] "What did you do???" they would inquire...

I would look up, and slyly tell them that we called a tow truck! [;)] Man, I miss using that joke!! It was a classic... It got them everytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom