Syringe Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from scotian12

scotian12

One of my theme pens.Blanks by Exoticblanks/woodturningz and engraving by Ken Neilson.Comments welcome. Darrell Eisner

Attachments

• Syringe pen.jpg
    Syringe pen.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 459
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chief Hill

Great idea. My wife wanted me to do this as she is an RN.. But nothing she had seemed to work properly. Glad to see there is something out there.

scotian12

Thank you all for your kind comments. It was a fun pen to turn and Ken Neilson was great to work with. Travis...the blank is acrylic from Exoticblanks and the white slab from Woodturningz that I cut into blanks. I painted the brass barrels and inside of the blank white. it required two coats as the first coat showed through. Curtis...love your comment and I will use it in my sales pitch :).

Jim Smith

Great looking pens! Very original idea. You could even segment a blank with red (or some other color) and white to make it look like the syringe had blood or some other liquid in it. Just a thought...

Jim Smith

its_virgil

Hi cousin Darrell,
Great idea and excellent execution. I like your choice of both pen kits and blanks...a really clever idea. I hope your sell all of them.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
What a very clever idea and great execution ... of that idea! That kit is a perfect fit. Very cool!

Top Bottom