Swarovski Bling Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim in Oakville

Hi All,

I have been playing with some new kits for me, the PSI Swarovski crystal pens. My wife and daughter said they love the bling, and given that 85% of my customers are ladies I have decided to add them to my fall presentations.

The look seemed to fit the tru stones I had so I gave them a try
IMG_8713.jpg

I kind of like the Art Deco's myself

IMG_8717.jpg

The kits are from PSI, the blanks are from William Woodwrite

Comments are always welcome

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
That is a nice combination---almost no BAD place for trustone, is there??

Great looking pens--not even all that "femmy"!!

Texatdurango

Well, group a looks nice the crystal isn't overboard and the pen has nice clean lines BUT........ group b is another story!

Those sunburst clips seem way too large for that small pen and the extra wide accent "centerband" is a bit much in my opinion. All in all, there is just way too much going on in such a small pen. I think that kit might look OK with a more tame grained wood blank or perhaps a solid color acrylic.

PaulDoug

Great work on the turning and finishing, but, those kits are just not for me. Just too much metal, too much bing. Coarse this is only my opinion and taste and doesn't mean a thing. Others will love them.

wood-of-1kind

Jim, I really like the styling of the Art Deco pens. Normally I prefer the 'simpler' lines in a pen but these ones that you have paired are nothing short of 'superb'. Is there anyone (vendor) in Canada that is selling these yet, or one must purchase from PSI?

micharms

wood-of-1kind said:
Jim, I really like the styling of the Art Deco pens. Normally I prefer the 'simpler' lines in a pen but these ones that you have paired are nothing short of 'superb'. Is there anyone (vendor) in Canada that is selling these yet, or one must purchase from PSI?

John at Woodchuckers probably has them or can get them.

Michael

wood-of-1kind

wood-of-1kind said:

John at Woodchuckers probably has them or can get them.

Michael

Thank you Michael. I will ask John the next time I see him at TWG in NOvember.

Top Bottom