Swap pen From Simomatra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Crickett

Crickett

This is the swap pen I received from Sam, along with a box full of blanks, thanks Sam!! :)
It's a real beauty but Sam will need to chime in on the type of wood he used, I know the kit is a Roman Harvest.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC03733.jpg
    DSC03733.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 424
  • DSC03734.JPG
    DSC03734.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 424
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

simomatra

Glad you liked it Marla, I was getting a little worried with the time it has taken.

The timber is Grevillea Honey Gem and tree I grew from a tube stock in our last home in Queensland.

Another couple of shots

_MG_4870.jpg

_MG_4873.jpg

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Marla, you are fortunate to have one of Sams pens. Sam always makes some stunning pens. Thanks for posting the pics.

Crickett

Marla, you are fortunate to have one of Sams pens. Sam always makes some stunning pens. Thanks for posting the pics.

Hey Chuck, I'm extremely fortunate because I was Sam's swap partner twice this year, the first time was in the Aussie swap! Talk about lucky horse shoes ... :biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

Hey Chuck, I'm extremely fortunate because I was Sam's swap partner twice this year, the first time was in the Aussie swap! Talk about lucky horse shoes ... :biggrin:
Wow! What are the chances of that happening?:eek: You're double lucky!:biggrin:

Top Bottom