Supporting Our Suppliers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim in Oakville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am posting these pens as a result of buying some wonderful materials from two of our suppliers here. the two pens on the left are made of bowling ball blanks from Pens of Color. I spoke with Sheila this week and was very happy with the materials and her service, Thank you!

The pen on the right is a boxwood blue burl from Bill at Arizona Silhouette, this is an amazing blank and it finished beyond my expectations.

My great thanks to you both, your materials are incredible!

Image Insert:
200410703322_IMG_9423.jpg

68.08KB

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
I agree... while I have not yet purchased from Pens of Color, I have been very happy with what the service and advice I have received from Bill B at Arizona Silhouette... and let's not forget Ryan and his crew at Woodturningz who also give great service and advice...

darbytee

Nice pens Jim. That red bowling ball in the middle looks really nice. I've also ordered from Ryan at Woodturningz and was very happy with their service. I've ordered from Bill B a couple of times and have always gotten great prices and service. I've just placed my first order with David Borek for some exotic stuff. I haven't received the order yet but his service and the prices were great. I also haven't ordered from Pens of Color yet, but I swear that I'm going to every time I see one of those incredible bowling ball pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom