Sunspot Serenade Fountain Pen!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalepenkala

Dalepenkala

Here are a couple more EXTREMLY colorful fountain pens! Both Art Deco's.

1st one is stabilized double dyed red & yellow Buckeye Burl. I used to do (and still occasionally still do) a lot of solar observing and this blank shows so many knots that literally look like sunspots! Even the colors are very close!!! Thus the name "Sunspot Serenade"

2nd one is a lava explosion blank.

Over 15 coats of CA finish (on the Buckeye Burl) with standard polishing procedures. Buffed and waxed with carnauba wax then a final buff.

Comments are more than welcome good or bad.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• DSC_0014.JPG
    DSC_0014.JPG
    262.9 KB · Views: 286
  • DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 282
  • DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

eranox

Ten minutes ago, I would have told you that I didn't like the art deco pen kits. These pens may have changed my mind--especially the sunspot one. I work in satellite communications, and sunspots are generally bad news for us. I like your version much better!

Dalepenkala

Ten minutes ago, I would have told you that I didn't like the art deco pen kits. These pens may have changed my mind--especially the sunspot one. I work in satellite communications, and sunspots are generally bad news for us. I like your version much better!

Hi Dave
I really do like this kit! So do my customers. The Sceptre is another kit I like. It didn't start out that way but in the end I sell them frequently.

Thanks!

Top Bottom