Sundays work, special order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CaptG

CaptG

This is how I spent Sunday. A return customer wanted 10 colorwood "twist" pens for Christmas presents along with a rotini pen for herself and a carbon fiber pen for her husband. It was a good sunday. These colorwood "twist" pens are my best seller. Thanks for looking and all comments welcome.

Attachments

• twist pens 001.jpg
    twist pens 001.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 342
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CaptG

Very nice. I like how the colors look different due to the twist. Was that done with the Pen Wizard or some other method?

Thanks for sharing.
Tim

Tim, they are done on a Legacy ornamental mill. The Revo, which is the smaller of the legacy's, but perfect for pens.

John M

Man, that was one day! I had planned on trying to do just one pen and I could not even fit that in. I would say that is a very productive day. I like the twist too.

ablair

Can please please add an additional picture of the carbon fiber pen? sounds really cool, best christmas pens I have seen!

CaptG

Can please please add an additional picture of the carbon fiber pen? sounds really cool, best christmas pens I have seen!

That pen is in the mail and I only took the one picture. Go to the the member photo albums and do a search for carbon fiber. There is about 3 pages of pictures. These pens really need to be seen in person, they are hard to photograph. I may be partial, but they really make a great looking pen.

Top Bottom