Sunday afternoon pair

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from its_virgil

Status
Not open for further replies.

its_virgil

These are a couple of maple pens from the gym floor at the school where I teach. It was destroyed in a storm a couple of years ago. Got a call for a couple of pens Sat. Comments welcome.
Do a good turn daily!
don

200621333310_Mitchell%20gym%20pair.jpg

Johnathan

Don,I really like the pens and color. Did they come from the same piece of wood? I like the contrast of the thin lines of red and white. Is that the pick material from CS or something else?

its_virgil

Thanks Johnathan...No, they are not from the same piece of wood. But, since they are going to brothers that would have been a nice idea. I may put these two in inventory and do two more from the same piece of flooring...taking them side by side. Both brothers played basketball on the floor from jr hit through HS. The red and white are fiber wahsers from Ryan at http://www.woodturningz.com I really like using them. They come in red, white, black, blue, orange, and green. Red and white are out school colors.
Do a good turn daily!
don
Originally posted by Johnathan
<br />Don,I really like the pens and color. Did they come from the same piece of wood? I like the contrast of the thin lines of red and white. Is that the pick material from CS or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom