Sunburst Wine Cork

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jgrden

Jgrden

Okay, okay, I know you must be getting bored with my wine cork pens so this is the last one. I need to concentrate on bullet pens next week. The last cigar kit was inside this Pens - 3-13-11 Spanish Burl, Sunburst Vineyards, Gun metal-gold kit 1.jpg

Pens - 3-13-11 Spanish Burl, Sunburst Vineyards, Gun metal-gold kit 2.jpg

pENS - 3-13-11 Spanish Burl, Sunburst Vineyards, Gun metal-gold kit 3.jpg

Pens - 3-13-11 Spanish Burl, Sunburst Vineyards, gun metal-gold 4.jpgpen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

broitblat

Very nice. The colors make this one particularly attractive. I look forward to seeing more when you're done with the bullets ;-)

-Barry

Jgrden

still not tired of them, one question do you turn the cork?
James, I use a large brad point to hollow out the cork and then slice a wedge out in order to wrap the cork around the tube. I do not cut the outside in order to preserve the logo. Thank you for asking.
John

Jgrden

John, have you ever tried doing cork as a screwtop, rather than turning it down for a smaller pen?
Hmmmmm, this is an interesting idea. I have stayed away from those kits because of the expense. But, who knows, things are changing and I would like to try it.

S.A.Mappin

John, have you ever tried doing cork as a screwtop, rather than turning it down for a smaller pen?
Hmmmmm, this is an interesting idea. I have stayed away from those kits because of the expense. But, who knows, things are changing and I would like to try it.
If you make one make sure you post it. If you look around, you can actually get some of the barons for a decent price.

Jgrden

If you make one make sure you post it. If you look around, you can actually get some of the barons for a decent price.
Okay, but I have a question. Can you clear powder coat over a dry decal on a brass bullet??

Top Bottom