• I-Pen-1.jpg
    I-Pen-1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 217
  • I-Pen-3.jpg
    I-Pen-3.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 218
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Too bad his mean old father in law snagged it for my Android. he forgot a few things, the pen is Lignum Vitae completely naked, just sanded to 1000 and buffed, these things work really well, thanks Andrew!!!

IPD_Mr

Andrew you did a nice job. Nice to see you get some fun time for a change. I bet it was a welcome releif from the F-I-L sitting on the porch in his rocker barking out orders. :biggrin:

t001xa22

I like your stylus pen. As to the question about where to get these parts, I am getting mine for CSUSA. On one of my pens, I had forgotten to install the chrome collar, but nobody seemed to notice. I like installing the stylus on the finial end, so the user still has use of the ink cartridge. Also, since they make hard stylus inserts for both the Cross and Parker refills, this gives a user the option to actually have 3 conversions in one pen.

Attachments

• TulipwoodSoftStylus4.jpg
    TulipwoodSoftStylus4.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 139
  • Bocote Soft Stylus 3.jpg
    Bocote Soft Stylus 3.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 146

t001xa22

I only wish that the mfg. would start producing these stylus kits in other finishes besides just chrome. This first batch on the market now may be testing the waters for acceptance. I think they are on to a good thing, if they would expand the color plating choices.

bitshird

Andrew you did a nice job. Nice to see you get some fun time for a change. I bet it was a welcome releif from the F-I-L sitting on the porch in his rocker barking out orders. :biggrin:

F.I.L. has been at the shop busting what is left of his hump!!! trying to get S.I.L to work!!

Where are you getting the stylus parts?
CSUSA

I like your stylus pen. As to the question about where to get these parts, I am getting mine for CSUSA. On one of my pens, I had forgotten to install the chrome collar, but nobody seemed to notice. I like installing the stylus on the finial end, so the user still has use of the ink cartridge. Also, since they make hard stylus inserts for both the Cross and Parker refills, this gives a user the option to actually have 3 conversions in one pen.
I didn't know there were different types, but then I just bought the cheap rubber and ring, that fits a 7 mm tube, we didn't buy the kits,
I don't think the stylus will interchange will it?? Also the chrome collar is what holds the capacitive rubber in the holder.

I only wish that the mfg. would start producing these stylus kits in other finishes besides just chrome. This first batch on the market now may be testing the waters for acceptance. I think they are on to a good thing, if they would expand the color plating choices.

I hope they sell too, I bought 25 of them. and on something like the creek line/Aneli/Streamline/St.Charles the pen is actually not bad to write with, with a decent refill.

Last edited:
Top Bottom