The Stubby

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Alzey

Alzey

My daughter started a new job as a PC device tech for the local school system. She bought herself a Leatherman multi-tool to use and the pouch had a spot to put a pen. So I decided to use some scraps, goof off and make the smallest pen possible to fit into the pouch.

The kit is part of a teacher pen kit and a fancy slimline clip.

Introducing "The Stubby"

Attachments

• StubbyPouch.jpg
    StubbyPouch.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 226
  • TheStubby.jpg
    TheStubby.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 366
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

robutacion

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
That is an itty bitty pen. Maybe not use the clip?

thought about that but needed the clip to hold it in the pouch. Maybe on the next one I will make it a nib twist and put a stylist point on the back end :biggrin:
I hope you meant stylus...a stylist (hair or otherwise) might object.:biggrin::biggrin:

Alzey

That is an itty bitty pen. Maybe not use the clip?

thought about that but needed the clip to hold it in the pouch. Maybe on the next one I will make it a nib twist and put a stylist point on the back end :biggrin:
I hope you meant stylus...a stylist (hair or otherwise) might object.:biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:ROFLMAO:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
You got me there. Perfect example of fingers running faster than brain. After the day I had, I'm surprised I am still able to type at all.:biggrin::biggrin:

sbell111

The long clip twisting against the lower barrel could result in damage. Have you considered the shorty clips from the 'credit card' kit? Of course, I suppose that then you would have just used that kit, so nevermind.
PKCCP.jpg

** pic brazenly stolen from PSI's website.

Alzey

The long clip twisting against the lower barrel could result in damage. Have you considered the shorty clips from the 'credit card' kit? Of course, I suppose that then you would have just used that kit, so nevermind.

** pic brazenly stolen from PSI's website.

Yea it is already making a mark, but this was a prototype.

Thanks for the info. I rarely look at PSIs website. I may have to check those out and add some to my portfolio.

Top Bottom