Stripe Tease from Jason and Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

I made this Stripe Tease early this morning on a Jr. Statesman II. I cannot say enough about the beauty of these blanks from Jason and Exotic Blanks. They turn great and finish well. I hope everyone has a great day !!

Attachments

• Stripe Tease Jr Statesman II_3.jpg
    Stripe Tease Jr Statesman II_3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 294
  • Stripe Tease Jr Statesman II_4.jpg
    Stripe Tease Jr Statesman II_4.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

That looks Great! I love Jason's blanks. His selection of woods really compliment each other. Thats a very classy looking pen. Nice work!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
BTW, Jason asked me if anyone has requested any colors. So far, no.

Any preferences from the "peanut gallery"??

jttheclockman

You did something with the photo that makes it look strange at least on my monitor. The wood looks wavy. Also are the stripes all the same size or do they vary??? Nice work and thanks for showing.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
You did something with the photo that makes it look strange at least on my monitor. The wood looks wavy. Also are the stripes all the same size or do they vary??? Nice work and thanks for showing.

I get that sometimes. I think it's a screen sizing issue. If you click on the thumbnail it brings up the pic in the Lightbox' If you click on that pic it will open again but a bigger image without the zigzags.

Very smart pen too Doc

Last edited:

jttheclockman

I get that sometimes. I think it's a screen sizing issue. If you click on the thumbnail it brings up the pic in the Lightbox' If you click on that pic it will open again but a bigger image without the zigzags.

Very smart pen too Doc

Yes I tried that and if I still look at the brown areas I see the wavy look but non the less it is a very well done pen all around.

Top Bottom