A stripe tease blank by Jason Swanson!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ed4copies

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
While we wait for the judges to confer, I thought you might like a little visual entertainment!!!
(NO the princess is NOT doing a strip tease!!)

But, I AM!!!! The STRIPE TEASE!!!!!

(full size Statesman in bloodwood and Jason's stripes!!)

Attachments

• stripes 001cropped.jpg
    stripes 001cropped.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 394
  • stripes 002cropped.jpg
    stripes 002cropped.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

louie68

Nice Pen! OK why don't you call it "Peanut Butter Logs" It reminds me of the old Candy Peanut Butter Logs which go back about 40 yrs ago!!! OH they still sell it at dollars stores. It had the same stripes & look just like the pen...

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Dang...kept thinking that looks familiar..haven't had that kind of candy in years..

now I want a pen blank AND a piece of candy :)

Very nice pen by the way..!

Nice Pen! OK why don't you call it "Peanut Butter Logs" It reminds me of the old Candy Peanut Butter Logs which go back about 40 yrs ago!!! OH they still sell it at dollars stores. It had the same stripes & look just like the pen...

chriselle

It looks great Ed. I was just thinking how interesting it would look as a double closed end with the cap matching the body and possibly no clip or center band. I may have to get a blank or two to try it out.

jocat54

I knew that looked familar! Haven't seen one of those in a long time but I can almost taste it.
BTW--Nice pen!

mrburls

ED, Pen looks great with your added accents. You're becoming quiet the WOODTURNER
Do you remember what acrylics are :confused: Knew you could be converted to a wood guy.

Keith "mrburls"

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
ED, Pen looks great with your added accents. You're becoming quiet the WOODTURNER
Do you remember what acrylics are :confused: Knew you could be converted to a wood guy.

Keith "mrburls"

Yeah, Keith, I find it is interesting to be
AMBI-MATERIALOUS!!!

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Oh, by the way . . . very nice work. And if you'd don it "right" the owner could have chewed on the candy end . . .

Top Bottom