Stripe Tease

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from its_virgil

its_virgil

Another Jason Swanson blank....maple and walnut. Man, he does some very precision segmenting.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Attachments

• IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 434
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Its been a long long time since I've been to one of those places. My wife just went to the gym so I thought I'd check it out . The pen looks great but not missing much as far as "Those Places Go".

alphageek

Former Moderator
What's the deal????

I rotated the image of the pen several times and nothing happens! When does the strip tease begin?

The title of this thread is extremely misleading. :(

Putting my $$ away.

LOL - guys, that little E at the end of the first word makes ALL the difference in the world. But then again it is kinda funny that you can buy these blanks at eroticblanks.com (And NO that is not a typo - that will work! :eek::eek:)

And Don - I agree Jasons segmentation is stunning. He did a demo to the WI IAP group about how he assembles these... I recreated one, and its not easy. Your cutting of the pieces needs to be RIGHT on - and for a pen, those suckers are TINY!

LarryDNJR

What's the deal????

I rotated the image of the pen several times and nothing happens! When does the strip tease begin?

The title of this thread is extremely misleading. :(

Putting my $$ away.

LOL - guys, that little E at the end of the first word makes ALL the difference in the world. But then again it is kinda funny that you can buy these blanks at eroticblanks.com (And NO that is not a typo - that will work! :eek::eek:)

And Don - I agree Jasons segmentation is stunning. He did a demo to the WI IAP group about how he assembles these... I recreated one, and its not easy. Your cutting of the pieces needs to be RIGHT on - and for a pen, those suckers are TINY!

I'll have to admit I missed the E on Stripe. :)

Also have to admit I went to the link eroticblanks.com.

I was pleasantly surprised. :p

its_virgil

The kit is the Zen from Craft Supplies. The cap is magnetic...no threads and the magnet works on the end so the cap will post. Other kits are similar with screw on caps: Gran Torino from Berea (and Berea resellers) and the Stretch from Lau Lau Penkits — Home . The stretch also comes as a fountain pen. I have not been happy with the screw on caps..they tend to not stay put, at least that has been my experience. Love the magnetic cap.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Nice look! What kit is that?

Top Bottom