Stretched Cigar, blank fairy special, reverse painted black

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drstrangefart

Drstrangefart

380606_384117404981664_1978675692_n.jpg

306633_384117458314992_199649007_n.jpg

Here we have a similar blank to the last Cigar I turned, only reverse painted black. It didn't have as many clear spots in it as the last one, so not quite AS MUCH bang for the painting buck. It did darken it up quite a bit, and I decided a stretch was in order to make a larger billboard for the blank. The stretch is easy, just use two lower tubes and you got it. I don't think I hit quite as perfect a finish as I would have liked, but it'll do.

ToddMR

Cool idea. I never thought about using two lower tubes before. This one looks good too. I personally liked the coloring of the white tubes better. This one still looks really nice though, just darker.

Drstrangefart

Cool idea. I never thought about using two lower tubes before. This one looks good too. I personally liked the coloring of the white tubes better. This one still looks really nice though, just darker.

I think if this one would have had the amount of clear swirls the other one did it would have been a much nicer piece. It looks awesome, but it doesn't really highlight the black like the other one highlights the white. We kinda stumbled across the idea for the stretch as a natural byproduct of bouncing ideas around in the shop.

Top Bottom