Stretch FP Pine cone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

Sometimes you ask a random question and it leads to something else. Well I asked about a vintage baseball cap and ended up trading a pen for 1. The pen is now in the mail to its new owner and I have a 1992 Toronto Blue Jays World Series hat. I hope MackC is as happy with the trade as I am.

Stretch Fp from Lau Lau pens in Hawaii

c11012ed7cd985c7367aab738dd37d50.jpg
d4a9ad248d0f04063eaad05267d07d59.jpg
954061f33ebfeddd88c4e7b600ce4bcc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Superb Pen Phil,
Magnificent Pine Cone Blank, I love the Change of Colour, down to the lower Portion. Presume that was due to the Natural Taper of the end of the Cone.
Terrific Fit and Finish, the Stretch Fountain Pen Hardware was a Great Choice.

What is more significant to me, is that in spite of the Tyranny of Distance, I have Now had a Chance of Seeing a Smiling Photograph, of an IAP Friend of several years.
It is Fantastic To at last, Put the Smiling Face, to the Caring, and Kind Person who I have Respected and Known, but Never Met, nor Seen.
By the Way, the Cap also looks Great.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Last edited:

firewhatfire

Brian,

you sure have a way with words. Those of us who don't post as much here welcome your encouraging words when we see them. Thanks for taking the time to do so, and so eloquently I might add. The respect is mutual.

The color change is in fact due to the taper, it always surprises me when I manage to get a longer Pine Cone pen completed for that very reason.

Phil

Superb Pen Phil,
Magnificent Pine Cone Blank, I love the Change of Colour, down to the lower Portion. Presume that was due to the Natural Taper of the end of the Cone.
Terrific Fit and Finish, the Stretch Fountain Pen Hardware was a Great Choice.

What is more significant to me, is that in spite of the Tyranny of Distance, I have Now had a Chance of Seeing a Smiling Photograph, of an IAP Friend of several years.
It is Fantastic To at last, Put the Smiling Face, to the Caring, and Kind Person who I have Respected and Known, but Never Met, nor Seen.
By the Way, the Cap also looks Great.
Congratulations,
Brian.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Nice selfie, but I like the pen better!!! :)

Congrats on the cap, and equal congrats on a beautiful pen. I also love the colors, very cool.

Need to post more Phil...

D.Oliver

What?! 1992 is vintage?! So before 1992 is.......no, wait, don't answer that. I don't like were this conversation is going! (Walks off muttering "I'm still just a young man")

firewhatfire

I am pleased on my end of the deal.

Just wanted to give a little Alabama back to ya. That's the Pine cone off of our state tree. Long Leaf Pine

It finally came to the end of it's long journey to CANADA. Nice pic, but you have to hold it in your hand to appreciate it.

Thanks Phil. Good trade a far as I'm concerned, hope you feel the same!

Top Bottom