Stretch in a Brown mallee and Acrylic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from turff49

turff49

The Stretch Kit came from Aaron at LauLauwood and the blank from ElMostro. I was pretty pleased with both.

2008352250_Pens%20and%20Box%20elder%20bowl%20005.jpg

20083522530_Pens%20and%20Box%20elder%20bowl%20014.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

You pen looks good. Nice eye catcher. Did you do anything to the tube paint wise beofre putting it in the blank?

Like Karl the kit bothers me. I wonder if anyone has had any customers complain about the transition from the barrel to the nib being so pronounced. Eugene that is another nice looking blank.

Mike

karlkuehn

Banned
Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking

You pen looks good. Nice eye catcher. Did you do anything to the tube paint wise beofre putting it in the blank?

Like Karl the kit bothers me. I wonder if anyone has had any customers complain about the transition from the barrel to the nib being so pronounced. Eugene that is another nice looking blank.

Mike

Well put. I guess I didn't really qualify my 'hate' statement, did I? Same concerns, just looks like two completely different pens stuck together.

Sort of the look you'd get if you stuffed a big peanut butter and jelly sandwich into the end of a trombone.

Er...something like that. heh...I haven't slept in like 30 hours again, so I'm giggling about the samich in the horn. hhehehe [:p][xx(][|)]

bitshird

Like the work and the blank, both look super, but the kit just doesn't excite me, it looks like it would be uncomfortable to write with [B)]

thetalbott4

Casting has to be one of the best things to happen to pen turning since the midi lathes. That is a spectacular blank from a piece of burl that probably would have gone in the fire pile. Personally I like the kit, but only when turned B to B. Because the cap is straight, it seems to flow better if the blank follows that line, but thats my 2 cents. I love the work you've done. Great job.

fernhills

Nice pen and blank. I have two blanks like that to do, that i got from Eugene. Not sure which kit to use,waiting for something special. The stretch RB almost looks like the Executive ballpoint pen from PSI,but a lot more money. But no matter what that is still a nice pen. Carl

Top Bottom