streamline PR

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from 3Peake

3Peake

Thought I'd post up a pic of the first streamline I've made.I used one of the blanks that I got from Brooks803(many thanks they are awesome:biggrin:)
and the pics I've taken just cannot capture the depth in the blank,it totally mesmorizes me. The pen is now going to my wife, as she immediately told me that she wanted this blank on a pen when I was opening the box i received:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Comments/critisism/advice welcomed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Caden_Hrabak

I tried to make it look nicer that pen looks really good :)
Heres your pic after i edited it :p

Attachments

• 1_ads006.jpg
    1_ads006.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 127

3Peake

WOW That picture that has been edited is even more of a true representation:cool::cool::cool:(Thanks Caden:wink: I really must work on my photography skills)
Yes it's a homebrew blank from some that I got from Brooks803 on here.The rest are great as well.:biggrin:

Brooks803

looks great Martin! You did a great job on the finish. Yes this was one of my homebrews made out of Silmar 41 PR and mica powders. I'm glad to hear you're happy with the blanks. I'm happy customs didn't keep them for too long. Can't wait to see how the rest of them come out! That particular blank came from this huge block I made a while back:
attachment.php

Top Bottom