STOLEN PEN!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BradG

BradG

Mysteriously the article pictured below disappeared shortly after a photoshoot.

I have a prime suspect, which is SWMBO.... i shall check her bag in the morning

561406_257762497648757_117699231655085_565204_1532131407_n.jpg

522000_257762597648747_117699231655085_565205_841797478_n.jpg

533848_257762694315404_117699231655085_565207_2015093244_n.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BradG

I actually purchased the gold kit to pinch the chrome centreband from it and finial ;) as you can see this one has a gold band and finial which has been removed from a chrome kit. as for the pen from the chrome kit, that'l be appearing over the next few days with a bit of luck. excited to make this one

EarlD

Sweet! Don't accuse her of stealing it. Just say you were thinking about her the whole time you were making it.

76winger

A little too much gold for my liking but that blank is gorgeous.

AK
me too, im more of a chrome person

One must remember that a wife does not steal, they take what you were going to give them anyway.
Nice pen by the way.
hm. falls under the same category as comments such as:
"go ahead"
"i dont mind at all"
"thats fine - aka fine"

To the Contrary I'm a Gold person and I think it's AWESOME!!!

Chrome reminds me too much of rusty bumpers on automobiles from the past.

The Penguin

I actually purchased the gold kit to pinch the chrome centreband from it and finial ;) as you can see this one has a gold band and finial which has been removed from a chrome kit. as for the pen from the chrome kit, that'l be appearing over the next few days with a bit of luck. excited to make this one
should have made a matching finial from the same material.

and I think someone has a tutorial on making centerbands too.

drgoretex

Beautiful pen!

Sweet! Don't accuse her of stealing it. Just say you were thinking about her the whole time you were making it.

+1 here. If you gotta lose the pen, get some 'points' while you're at it. Always need points...

Ken

Wingdoctor

:wink:
According to the laws of the State of Ohio, USA, a resident of your home has access to everything there, and cannot be charged with stealing an item from said residence.

I understand your feelings, just saying!

It is a beautiful pen! It might tempt even me!

BradG

Ahaaaaa but i am english, and an englishmans home is his castle, and people have been beheaded for less in castles! :D now to delete this post before swmbo highlights who actually wears the trousers.. enjoy the pen my dear ;)

BradG

Now that my wife has seen this I have to go make my own so she can steal it :eek:

oh she has you over a barrel there Jonathon :biggrin: though its your own fault for pouring beautiful blanks

I guess we should all be greatful that our wives ALLOW us to keep some of the pens we make! :biggrin:

yes... never display multiple pens to your wives and suggest they can only have one for work. you will receive the look of a startled rabbit in headlights.

LOL!! I can totally see why she stole it!! I would too..

Your quite the fiend for purple if i recall :wink:

Another great looking pen Brad. If you don't mind, I'll hand a little praise to Jonathon as well. Nice work to both of you.

Absolutely! . i have a box of Jonathon's blanks here im excited to experiment with. they always turn out beautiful

Brad,

Impressive beautiful pen. Be careful delving into your wifes bag lost many a good friend who tried that, enjoyed the banter you generated.

Kind regards Peter.

Hi Peter, trust your keeping well? Yes if looks could kill... i am yet to discover a good enough excuse for delving into swmbo's bag.

cwolfs69

nice pen and blank. i would suggest just putting this in the books as sample and go on down the road. might not want to be going into "wife's bag".

Sent from my Galaxi via forerunner

PenPal

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the kind thoughts Wilma and I take it in turns to cycle from OK to well not.

She is half way with her chemo no 4 of 6 next Wednesday. We remain confident and calm.

This old age is not for the less valiant and we are grateful so far for our innings 75 and 77 not out, looking forward to the next test.

Going into the colder to winter here now after a real lot of rain.

Kind regards Peter.

GoatRider

I guess we should all be greatful that our wives ALLOW us to keep some of the pens we make! :biggrin:

yes... never display multiple pens to your wives and suggest they can only have one for work. you will receive the look of a startled rabbit in headlights.

My wife steals a different pen every day to match her outfit. Fortunately, she brings them back.

BradG

Hi Peter

My thoughts are with you and Wilma :) Please do let me know how it goes, though im confident things will go well for you both too

75 & 77, well you both have more than double on me at 28 - but im 7 months in to not smoking anymore and feel healthier for it! (go me :biggrin:) I took up snowboarding to get me out and about a bit more and gave me a good incentive to not be puffing cigarettes on the sides of pristine mountains. currently plannning my next couple of breaks

Be sure to stock up on logs... not just for the fire, but for turning into pens too :biggrin:

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 87
Top Bottom