Stolen/Inspired/Tribute

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SerenityWoodWorks

First off I have 2 people to thank (many more if you count all the threads I read from you all) ..Brooks803 and Robert111....I saw a pen that I LOVED and it was a pen by Robert111, I sent the picture to Brooks and said...Teach me Yoda..I am strong with the force and I wont fail you...well after a couple of trips back and forth from each others homes and a few very helpful tips from Robert, this is my creation. I changed a few things from the original that Robert built out of respect. C&C on the pen please. This is my first SOLO kitless, the other 2 were under the careful eye of Brooks.

Attachments

• IMG_0817.JPG
    IMG_0817.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_0820.JPG
    IMG_0820.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_0824.JPG
    IMG_0824.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0831.JPG
    IMG_0831.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 200
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dplloyd

Hopkins SC. My sister lived there for a while. My niece runs the Shepherds Corner Book Store on Garners Ferry.

AND, by the way, NICE PEN!:biggrin:

76winger

That's a real beauty!

But then I've got a partiality for yellow and black anyway.

Attachments

• winger.jpg
    winger.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 123

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
I am not a fan of kitless.. but I have to say that is one of the best ones I have looked at on this forum. the shape and colors are dead on.

SDB777

Really 'digging' on that little bubbled end thingy you have there. Guessing that'll be your signature from here on out....we see the bubble, we know whom is making the good looking pen!

Colors work terrific together!
Nicely shined!

Scott (got the taps, don't got the time) B

cnirenberg

Jason,
Apart from the Star Wars references, I love the pen. Just kidding, it works, I'm angry that I n't seem to find the old movies on DVD. ANYWAY, the yellow dufold color with the accents are stunning. The shape is cool too. What a great start to pen making. I look forward to seeing more. PS, JB is a great Yoda, just taller.

Joe S.

Too bad there isn't a front page pen during the bash. Post this again in march! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Brooks803

Well done my young Padawan :alien:

The pen is beautiful Jason! You'll be showing me a thing or two before too long. Did you put an accent button on the bottom finial like on the cap?

Thank you all for you wonderful comments. You really know how to make a guys day!.......Yes Jonathan I did, I really appreciate all that you have taught me. ... I should have showed that. I will get the hang of this picture thing one of these days.

Attachments

• IMG_0844.JPG
    IMG_0844.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 78
Top Bottom